Main Forum

Client shutdown

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hi,

I'm having a problem with my gameplay. Everytime i log into Epsilon my client just shuts down, no error code no nothing, just stops. I have given the launcher 12Gb of ram so that shouldn't be the issue.
I have deleted the pack completely, reinstalled it but the problem continues.
Can anybody help me?

The Solution

PS: If i would have the solution i wouldn't ask for help, so puns with the name won't help -_-*
Posted Apr 1, 19 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
Show me your fml log. There is some 100%. Did you try to run the game with multiple launchers or update your Java Version?
Posted Apr 4, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
After several tries i deleted all the files i had from GT manually and reinstalled the pack, that seems to have done it but it did shut down one more time while listening to youtube and travelling around.
So i assume that i can't use youtube anymore while playing. Which is odd because i didn't have this problem before my computer guy gave my pc a maintenance.
Posted Apr 5, 19 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
without a log i cant say much. Maybe some audio codecs doing wired things or your java version is old. IDK
Posted Apr 6, 19
Votes:
Untagged users
So i tried to make my client shutdown again by listening to youtube while playing, it didn't shut down this time but it made my computer crash, as in completely froze and sound got stuck, has to manually reset it which it normally does on it own. So i have the fml file for you. If you can help me with this, that would be great :d
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Apr 7, 19 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
cant see any crash or error on th ened of the file. Is this the whole log?
Posted Apr 16, 19
Top Posters
NoticeNotices