- is a project by LogicFalls that hopes to update Faithful 32x32 GregTech, GT++, and GT:NH Core Mod textures to the most recent versions, and (hopefully) improve them.
- Every single single block machine from ULV to UHV with customized machine frames and many animated textures.
- Multiblock components, casings, frames, hatches, buses and heating coils.
- Colour coded input and output ports, aligned with the rest of modded Minecraft.
- Contrasting ores against stone, red and black granite, and marble.
- All the decorative stones.
- Uniquely animated large turbines.
- Steam machines.
- Resource blocks.
- Every single pipe, wire and cable.
- Ores, small ores, and uniquely styled gems.
- And more!
New with V0.3.4:
- Unique gems and small ores.
- GT++ Tank textures.
- Super and Quantum chests and tanks.
- A few machine tweaks an improvements.
In order for the machines in this pack to look the best possible, go to
(GTNH instance folder)\config\GregTech\GregTech.cfg and change "B:use_machine_metal_tint=true" to "B:use_machine_metal_tint=false" after loading V188.8.131.52+ of GTNH for the first time.
If you decide to stop using Stellar Fusion, it's recommended to re-enable this option.
This pack is designed for use with the official F32 Modded Faithful Resource Pack. Make sure it's below Stellar Fusion in the pack list.
Richard Hendricks (aka Moronwithmachinegun), a developer for GTNH and felt presence on the Discord, who has been a flagship supporter of the pack from the start and has even made some changes to mod's code for SF's benefit. Thank you!
Alkalus, author of GT++ and contributor to GT:NH has begrudgingly given some assistance to integration of the pack. He deserves a thanks, even if he doesn't want it.
Tec, author of TecTech and contributor to GT:NH has also given some support to integration.