Main Forum

Loot Games. Puzzle mechanics and some questions.

2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Game starts with 2 lights. You have to repeat the pattern of lights. Every stage the sequence will be expading (every next sequence is made of the previous adding 1 new light). There are 4 stages of this game. For each stage you get different reward, number and value of chests increasing each stage). Every stage advance is confirmed by green particles (same as bone meal used on crops), On the 1st stage you have to repeat 4-long pattern. On the 2nd stage you have to repeat 9-long pattern. On the 3rd stage you have to repeat 14-long pattern. Stage 4 "The impossible". Forget what you remember about the sequence you knew. The next 15-long sequence will be absolutely random. To win this game and to get the highest reward you have to continue repeating ALL RANDOM patterns from 15-long up to 25-long. There is timeout = 15 sec, so if no player input is done in that time, the game will go to sleep. Also the time between the lights decreasing from 1.2 sec on the 1st stage to 0.5 sec on the 4th stage.
I wonder if anyone has won the game? Also I was curious what do you get as a reward when you actually beat the game? For me its relatively easy to get to the stage 4. if you manage to get to stage 4 you get steam_tier / LV_tier loot. I suppose it's way too difficult to pass stage 4. So i opened "LootGames.cfg" file (.../GTNewHorizons/config/lootgames/LootGames.cfg) and set "RandomizeSequence=false". I have tried to win the game with "new" rules (without random stuff) but when i repeat 25-long pattern (when i actually win the game) it says that i get to level: 3; best attempt: 4; and i get achievment "almost got the brains". I have tried few more attempts. Same result. 100% sure i'm doing it accurate and precise (i'm a good chess player and i have a good memory {// still not good enough for random stage 4 :cry:}).
Sometimes i get MV_tier loot but i think it is pointless to try hard and repeat random patterns to get high level loot. Complexity is disproportionate to reward. And if you already passed MV_tier it is irrelevant to even try playing (except for interest).
I think it is literally impossible to win this game and get the achievment "epic memory" even if you manage to get right to the end. // This game pisses me off more than infernal mobs with over 1000hp.
#GoogleTranslate
Posted Jan 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
Untagged users
DreamMasterXXL I've done it!
I have made it to the end. If I made a mistake, the game would start over but it didn't. First try with no mistakes and I didn't get the achievment "epic memory". I'm playing in creative gamemode, but I don't think it depends on gamemode I play.
I've recorded my attempt. Here it is: https://youtu.be/JGqW21_l954
So I am asking is it possible to get this achievment??? I very much doubt that this is possible.
#GoogleTranslate
Posted 9 hours ago · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
mh not sure why you not get the archivement first time. Namikon desinged the game.
Posted 6 hours ago
Top Posters
NoticeNotices