Main Forum

Malisis’ Doors

3 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
I have been trying to build the Medieval door with stone brick walls as depiticed in Malisis Doors. I submitted this issue on the code website (I think it was called Github?) but I don’t think anything came of it. I was heading out for deployment so I never really got a chance to follow up till now. Any chance we could get these doors fully intergrated?
If it helps I remember that the “frame” the part around the door was dependent on the kinds of blocks you would put into crafting it, before it all got greged. I should have my assembler made up soon so I can test that, the reason I am mention this now is to draw annetion to the fact that as of right only the carriage door not its medevil counterpart is actaully showing up in NEI.
Anyway that’s all I got for now, appricate that you have been keeping with the updates over the months nice to come back home to this pack!
Posted Sep 25, 18 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
can you link the issue that i can find it and understand it. I never use malis doors much.
Posted Sep 25, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
TL;DR
—(Doors are numbered reading from left to right)—
b9eb007822f349d4a0f4d14b6dbc39ef_1538164874.jpeg
Of the doors show above only the 3rd one from the left (the one that the persons hand is pointing at) is actually placeable in game without cheating. You can not put the darker one in with creative mode.
Even if you cheated in the door depicted in 1 and 2 they are limited to the white quartz frame as seen in 3. From what I remember off the top of my head these two doors can have variable frames depending on the blocks used in there construction though you wouldn’t be able to see the difference till you place it in game (as seen in the hot bar).
Just trying to make a nice horse friendly gate😁

If you need further clarification I could whip up a video. I could also try to get a hold of the mod author if that would help and they might be able to explain it better then I could.
Attached Images
Posted Sep 28, 18 · OP
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
if i got more time i can look deeper inside.
Posted Sep 28, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Top Posters
NoticeNotices