Main Forum

Need a little help figuring out how to use the assembling machine with fluids

5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello, this is my first post here. I've been casually playing this mod pack for about 2 weeks now and really enjoying it but I've hit a little wall.

So I'm on the last step of making the Electric Blast Furnace through the quest. I need to craft 16 Cupronickel Coil Blocks in the basic assembling machine. I have everything needed including the liquid tin, however I cannot figure out how to get the liquid tin into the assembling machine. I have an Iron tank with the liquid in it and I have a small bronze fluid pipe connecting it to the assembling machine. I've used an Electric Pump (LV) to pump from the tank and into the pipe but the fluid won't go from the pipe into the assembling machine. I've tried attaching a second Electric Pump to the assembling machine but not getting the fluid to flow from the pipe into the machine still. Been at this for the whole day and took to the internet for help but have not found anything so I found this forum and here I am!

lol thank you for the help if anyone out there is able to help me through this step!
Posted Wed at 05:10 · OP
AndrewAmmerlaan o
AndrewAmmerlaan @ GTNH EU Server
Supporter
Votes:
+1
Online on Site
Supporter
Right click the LV pump with a screwdriver, that will change it's mode to input into the pipe
Posted Wed at 15:04
Votes:
Untagged users
In addition to reconfiguring the pump with the screwdriver, you are able to melt the tin in a fluid extractor, and thwn have it output automatically into an adjacent assembly machine or a pipe leading to the assembly machine.
Posted Wed at 21:21
Votes:
Untagged users
Thank you. I actually ended up using the fluid extractor method. I was attempting to use the LV pump with the screwdriver, that never worked and still doesn't work no matter what configuration I set it to with the screwdriver.
Posted Sat at 08:27 · OP
AndrewAmmerlaan o
AndrewAmmerlaan @ GTNH EU Server
Supporter
Votes:
+1
Online on Site
Supporter
Did you get the liquid tin in your first post from the smeltery? Because gregtech machines don't accept tinkers construct fluids.
Posted Sat at 08:35
Votes:
Untagged users
Oh yes, I did get it from the smeltery, that explains the problem then, thanks!
Posted Sat at 08:36 · OP
Top Posters
NoticeNotices