Main Forum

[Bug/Crash Report] IC2 Crops causing crashes.

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
As in title, in single player when crops ticks to crossbreed client crashes to desktop, crash tile is always double cropstick one. Client keep crashing until crops are deleted in MCEdit. I tried different setups of crops to crossbreed to reproduce crash and crash was repeating over and over. If this is bug that you know quickfix for let me know, I miss IC2 and want to breed these crops for resources.

Here is part of crash report:
Copy
---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // I let you down. Sorry :( Time: 3/15/18 2:02 PM Description: Ticking block entity java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3 at lokko12.berriespp.crops.BoP.WildCarrotsCrop.attributes(WildCarrotsCrop.java:38) at ic2.core.crop.TileEntityCrop.calculateRatioFor(TileEntityCrop.java:415) at ic2.core.crop.TileEntityCrop.attemptCrossing(TileEntityCrop.java:311) at ic2.core.crop.TileEntityCrop.tick(TileEntityCrop.java:174) at ic2.core.crop.TileEntityCrop.func_145845_h(TileEntityCrop.java:122) at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:1939) at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:489) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:636) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:547) at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:111) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:396) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer$2.run(MinecraftServer.java:685)

In attachment I upload full crash report txt of few tries of reproducing it.

As above, let me know if there exist fix for this one.

Cheers!
Attached Files
You must login to download files.

Posted Mar 15, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 15, 18
Administrator
Votes:
+35
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Admins
Administrator
Fixed in 2.0.3.0